Workshop 1 – Internal and external services and access (Maaten Furlong, Pierre Testor)
- Outline the broad range services of the RI and describe the challenges and opportunities associated with sharing and accessing the different services internally and externally.
- Go through the access priorities for different internal stakeholders.
- Agree the guiding principles for the access models for both internal and external stakeholders.
Participants: all participants in the project
Chair: Maaten Furlong / Pierre Testor
- Introduction of the WS (Maaten Furlong)
- Presentation on the outlining the service provided for the MAS RI, challenges and opportunities (Maaten Furlong)
- Split into small groups to discuss the internal access priorities, and funding of shared facilities
- Report back on the internal access priorities and preferred funding principles.
- Presentation outlining access by external users (Maaten Furlong)
- Split into small groups to discuss the external access issues
- Report back and sum up
- Sum up the workshop outcomes (Maaten Furlong)